Communication - 1 Day Workshop
workshop explores basic communication skills enabling delegates to improve
their communication with others in the workplace. Exploration of effective
and ineffective communication techniques, self-analysis and an understanding
of how communication works effectively will enable delegates to achieve
greater results in the workplace.
What is Communication?
• Communication Defined
• Effective and ineffective communication
• Overcoming barriers to effective communication
Getting Your message across
• Body language, tone and content explored
• Getting your thinking right to deliver a message
• Handling negative feelings
Getting your language right
• The impact of positive, neutral and negative language
• Understanding Personal Styles
Question and Listening Skills
• How good a listener are you?
• How do you perceive the world?
Framework for an assertive message
• Structuring your communication for impact
• Applying to real life situations
• How will I apply this workshop in the workplace?
Click here to return to the events timetable